Saturday, July 11, 2015

Slow return for Bailey

A little slow for my liking but very surely, my manja little girl is coming back to me! Bit by bit! :)

She has already spent most of the last 3 nights in bed with me. Now for her to stop being afraid and jumping at the slightest movement. (Might need Feliway's help for that... if I can just remember where I kept it, doh!) She complains a fair bit when I make her take her painkillers but it's a necessary evil, unfortunately.

In any case, she's due back at the vet in 2 weeks' time and I'll probably still have her x-rayed just to know for certain her body's condition.


Her Royal Highness from about 2 weeks ago, when she was feeling better of late. (Please ignore the many carton boxes in the background - those are the stuff I bought for our place that I'm keeping at my parents' for now haha.) You can tell she's in a better mood when she chooses to bestow you with her royal presence lol. Else, she's usually under the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment